Would pt hi revs make a decent drag pipe?

SLORYDER

im gonna go ahead and say no, pt's are a low end pipe. The girl had the mids and they pulled like a tractor but ran outta steam on the top. Many have other opinions, cascade seems to run them on alot of there bikes. But i think youd be better off with a shearer or cpi in a drag race scenario.

Cody

Its funny all you who've said no don't own a set. I happen to own them but ill go ahead and say no too, only because the question asked about drag racing and not riding. Pt pipes are bad ass I owned both and like the high revs better. For drag racing its obvious you'd want something like the cpis. I intended on building my shee at first for drag but going in a stright line wasn't my thing.

So i'll be riding 50/50 drag and play riding.

I've never ridden a shee with drag pipes, so I really don't know...but....how much more fun would the trail riding be with the pt pipes, I mean I'm not trying to win any medals at the drags but i want to be able to beat some of my buddy's cammed 450's and such...

The PT hi-revs is a better pipe imo then the T-5.. It has better bottom... about the same mid.. and has better top end.. Alot of it depends on what your "play" riding is.. The hi-rev pipes are great all around pipes and respond very well to porting. I used them on my PT national hi-rev motor for dune/drag racing.. It wasnt the fastest drag bike.. but Id win my share.