top end price?

I'm selling my extra unported top end for extra rebuild money and want input on what I should ask because sat morn a guys coming to buy them.The head is mint and the bores have no bad damage but could use a hone and the pistons have most of those lines going around worn off but did run and idle strong before being taken off I just wanted to have her new so what is fair I was thinking 180 and I was gonna throw in a good steering stem what do you guys think is that fair?

If it came off a running motor and its not bored .80 or more 180 is a very fair price. You should ask an extra 20 or so for the stem.

its not even 40 over because I took my old piston from the other top end Im rebuilding and its smaller than that 40 over one,also I have a guy wanting my extra stock crank thats from a running motor I told him 100 shipped is that also fair enough?

its not even 40 over because I took my old piston from the other top end Im rebuilding and its smaller than that 40 over one,also I have a guy wanting my extra stock crank thats from a running motor I told him 100 shipped is that also fair enough?

100-130 for a good stock crank not welded is the going rate from what i have seen.

100-130 for a good stock crank not welded is the going rate from what i have seen.

thanks Ive been on bansheehq for like 2 weeks and you guys have all been helpful and this site is put together way better than quadracerhq (had a LT) IMO