CPI and SHEARER -which fits better?

i have trinity out of frame drag pipes on my bike now, but they are a bit dented up and i think they are overkill. which of the above pipes has the better fit. im not too concerned about the most power because my cub is not ported. i would just like to know which of these in frame pipes has the best fit around the pingel valve and near the 35mm keihin carbs and thru to the back. ive had buddies with the shearers, but they all seem cheap and tend to crack at certain spots. they seem to run too close to the carbs too. ive never seen cpi's. do they have a better, more quality fit? which pipes do you guys suggest of these, or do you have another suggestion on pipes. i looked at vito's fat bastard pipes but people say they are shearers. any help is appreciated. thanks

Hmm...I kind of disagree I run 33pwks and the fit near the pods sucks. They are a good pipe but they are huge and in the way of everything. I do not know about the shearers though. Never ran a set so they could be worse I suppose but youll want to get more opinions I hope.

All I had to do was shim the front hanger out about 3/8 to 1/2 inch in the front. CPI's to huge the pod air filters. I just run a cascade heat wrap on the LH stiner tube. The outerwear lays against it and it doesnt even get warm.

Fit around the pingnel and carb top is fine. Spark plug access isnt the best but it is managable.

100_2133.jpg

100_2135.jpg

100_2132.jpg

100_2138.jpg

100_2131.jpg

100_2122.jpg

SSPX0229.jpg

Heres your buddy jeffs that i bought, have to tilt the left carb in just a touch so the choke clears, but other than that they fit good. Def need the heat wrap though. Plus access to the pingel and spark plugs is great, way better than cpis in that area. If you wanted to run a airbox which i assume you dont run youd wanna run the cpis. The shearers are made to clear pods, thats why there bent the way they are.

Cody

Shearers or GTFO! lol jeff will tell ya!

Cpis are good pipes to lol