Trinity Racing

Badbar88

I use their 2 into 1 intake on both my bikes,and i have a trinity head on my trail bike,parts work perfect no problems.

I did have a major credit card issue with them,they have my bank card on file,and i called them to order something and specificaly told them not to use my bank card but a new card number i gave them,and they still used my old number and overdrew my bank account by 60 bucks. i had to have my bank call them and straighten it out.

i was extremely frustrated with the whole situation.

Trinity racing products carry a 2-stroke form of V.D.! If you put Trinity products on your machine it will take endless amounts of time as well as expensive professional treatments to cure your machine from the deadly effects. James, the lead sales manager over there told me their 400cc Cheetah motor kit would make me 105HP! <_< Um,...NO. Don't think so. What it did make was me an expert at tracing down the massive amount of things they DON'T know. Like how to design a motor to not blow O-rings on every trip. Harry doesn't know jack about dome design. He just throws a standard dome in everything, even if it leads to certain Detonation. That steaming pile of Banshee Motor was such a piece of crap I boxed it up (after 2 years of thinking it must be me that's the problem) Sent it back to Harry and he said he'd build me a 485 for all my touble....well he built me a 472 then Dyno'd it.....92HP. :angry: REALLY? WTF? James told me a 400 would make 105! Guess what? The 472 couldn't keep an O-ring in to save it's life either! So I stopped drinking the Trinity Kool-Aid and found Tim at TITAN RACING. Over the phone he knew what my problem was. He sent me a set of domes to TREAT the Trinity V.D. and on the next trip.....Not A single fricking problem, not to mention TONS more power. Every time I take a Trinty part off...the bike gets faster or more reliable. Now I won't park my machine any where near a bike with Trinity parts...I don't want my machine to catch another dose of the dreaded Trinity V.D.

Please take my advice, DON'T HOPE FOR THE BEST. Don't use them to buy parts. Any of the site sponsers can get you the same things for less. You won't get it cheaper by going direct. You also won't get any informed advice.

Did you catch the artical in Dirt Wheels last month about Trinity's amazing 3 cylinder Banshee drag bike? Gee like we haven't seen stuff like that here on this site that runs well....Trinity got all this publicity from Dirt Wheels for a machine that they can't even get running! WTF?

So this month we get a little diddy in the letters section sent in by James about him digging up a 3 wheeler burried by a mountain of sand. Wow, how hart warming. Maybe he should have thrown the 3 cylinder drag bike in the hole and coverd it over. ;)

Sorry for the rant, but I've wasted too many ride seasons and too many thousands of dollars to just let this question go by with a short answer.

Harry and James couldn't orginize the time and material it takes to pick their nose. Pick a different company. :bolt: Run forest! RUN! Call TITAN RACING. It's hard to find anyone making more power than Tim.

Trinity racing products carry a 2-stroke form of V.D.! If you put Trinity products on your machine it will take endless amounts of time as well as expensive professional treatments to cure your machine from the deadly effects. James, the lead sales manager over there told me their 400cc Cheetah motor kit would make me 105HP! <_< Um,...NO. Don't think so. What it did make was me an expert at tracing down the massive amount of things they DON'T know. Like how to design a motor to not blow O-rings on every trip. Harry doesn't know jack about dome design. He just throws a standard dome in everything, even if it leads to certain Detonation. That steaming pile of Banshee Motor was such a piece of crap I boxed it up (after 2 years of thinking it must be me that's the problem) Sent it back to Harry and he said he'd build me a 485 for all my touble....well he built me a 472 then Dyno'd it.....92HP. :angry: REALLY? WTF? James told me a 400 would make 105! Guess what? The 472 couldn't keep an O-ring in to save it's life either! So I stopped drinking the Trinity Kool-Aid and found Tim at TITAN RACING. Over the phone he knew what my problem was. He sent me a set of domes to TREAT the Trinity V.D. and on the next trip.....Not A single fricking problem, not to mention TONS more power. Every time I take a Trinty part off...the bike gets faster or more reliable. Now I won't park my machine any where near a bike with Trinity parts...I don't want my machine to catch another dose of the dreaded Trinity V.D.

Please take my advice, DON'T HOPE FOR THE BEST. Don't use them to buy parts. Any of the site sponsers can get you the same things for less. You won't get it cheaper by going direct. You also won't get any informed advice.

Did you catch the artical in Dirt Wheels last month about Trinity's amazing 3 cylinder Banshee drag bike? Gee like we haven't seen stuff like that here on this site that runs well....Trinity got all this publicity from Dirt Wheels for a machine that they can't even get running! WTF?

So this month we get a little diddy in the letters section sent in by James about him digging up a 3 wheeler burried by a mountain of sand. Wow, how hart warming. Maybe he should have thrown the 3 cylinder drag bike in the hole and coverd it over. ;)

Sorry for the rant, but I've wasted too many ride seasons and too many thousands of dollars to just let this question go by with a short answer.

Harry and James couldn't orginize the time and material it takes to pick their nose. Pick a different company. :bolt: Run forest! RUN! Call TITAN RACING. It's hard to find anyone making more power than Tim.

That oughtta do it!

NOTE: Steer clear of Burt's machine...it's got the clap. Don't get near it if you don't want your bike to catch a dose. :bolt::jesterlaugh: