Waynoka trip 3-19 & 20 ( other one was getting long )

At least some of yall got a couple days of riding out of it. Glad we changed our plans last minute when the forecast turned bad. Sucks about all the carnage. At least everyone is alive and kickin.

Now to get this blasty built and ready for the next trip. I am going to need a whole motor. The snapped crank took the topend with it. :wacko:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, nice video. I'm not sure I saw any of you guys. I kept lookin when drivin by the spots by the t-shirt shop but never saw any banshees. I did drive up and see teh bhq flag but no one was there at the time. We moved spots up to the top by some of the m&m bikes.

I was wondering if that was how Spurdy bloodied up his nose. I guess not. That's such a cool pic.

haha, no spurdy bloodied his nose inside the camp site at about 3 in the morning...we were trying to back the kfx out and the ass end kept sliding towards the fire cause it was on the side of the hill between our camp spot and tanners camp spot. so shannon hoped on it and rode it up to the top of the side of our camp site and decided to throw it in reverse and ride it backwards back down the hill and when he started backing up i guess he hit the brakes and it fell over backwards onto him.

follow the black line starting from the trailer in reverse

image1fp.jpg

haha, no spurdy bloodied his nose inside the camp site at about 3 in the morning...we were trying to back the kfx out and the ass end kept sliding towards the fire cause it was on the side of the hill between our camp spot and tanners camp spot. so shannon hoped on it and rode it up to the top of the side of our camp site and decided to throw it in reverse and ride it backwards back down the hill and when he started backing up i guess he hit the brakes and it fell over backwards onto him.

follow the black line starting from the trailer in reverse

image1fp.jpg

That's awesome CJ! However, being of sound mind and body and serfectly pober I remember distincly *not* hitting the rear brakes! Lol! I think the right resr tire slid into the rut I made going up and it tipped over backwards! That thing sure is heavy with a much higher center of gravity than a Banshee! At least that's how I remember it! Good times for sure!

SP

That's awesome CJ! However, being of sound mind and body and serfectly pober I remember distincly *not* hitting the rear brakes! Lol! I think the right resr tire slid into the rut I made going up and it tipped over backwards! That thing sure is heavy with a much higher center of gravity than a Banshee! At least that's how I remember it! Good times for sure!

SP

yeah well...like quaddad says, Purdy ROCKS! lol