Waynoka trip 3-19 & 20 ( other one was getting long )

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DAM! how come every time i ride other guys bikes they break? thats twice...... sorry tim and garry..... Ill be waiting on tim wednesday night with pipes, paddle, and 6 cases of bud light!!!!!...... lmfao!!! :cheers::dance:

Who's shit did you tear up now? Lol!

SP

Spoke to Bob tonight looks like we are going to get out of here earlier than 8:30. He is goin to be at my house between 6 and 7 so we will be there earlier!

tim, looks like ill be getting out of her a whole day ealier, i think we should be leaving my house around 8 on thursday night. so we should be pulling up anywhere between 11 and 12 on thursday night. we'll have a green ext. cab chevy truck with my 24ft trailer. our main door is on the passenger side of the truck.

tim, looks like ill be getting out of her a whole day ealier, i think we should be leaving my house around 8 on thursday night. so we should be pulling up anywhere between 11 and 12 on thursday night. we'll have a green ext. cab chevy truck with my 24ft trailer. our main door is on the passenger side of the truck.

got it mine is to, we will probably but them up end to end, since the site is like 90 ft long and 25ft wide.

Well, looks like I am 3 hours from leaving!! Built 5 bikes is 14 days, the last one is a buffet of left over parts and we got it wrapped up in less than 2 days total!! LOL Definately ready for some sand, some relaxation, and a shit ton of beers!! Oh yeah, and some good company!! See you all shortly!!!

Z

Well, looks like I am 3 hours from leaving!! Built 5 bikes is 14 days, the last one is a buffet of left over parts and we got it wrapped up in less than 2 days total!! LOL Definately ready for some sand, some relaxation, and a shit ton of beers!! Oh yeah, and some good company!! See you all shortly!!!

Z

lucky bastard, feel like ill never get there! still got basically 2 whole days of work left =[