Waynoka trip 3-19 & 20 ( other one was getting long )

The site is reserved for Wed night also. If you want to stay there on Wed you are more than welcome to. I can email you the reserve sheet that you put in your window. I spoke to Logo and he is making a BHQ sticker for my trailer, I told him to give it to you.

SWEET! I'll just get the paperwork from gail. That will be easiest. When did you say your comin in CJ?

SP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I got Lexi's bike together, and found the crank is snapped in half. So no bike for her. She is still going to come out. She does not mind hanging around camp.

Sucks b/c after all the trouble on this rebuild, we get it all done and now this. shrug03.gif

just buy a new crank and bring all the parts, im sure we should be able to fix it there. :)

just buy a new crank and bring all the parts, im sure we should be able to fix it there. smile.gif

and to add on since i cant edit, im pretty sure we've done everything short of splitting the cases while sitting under a canopy.

and to add on since i cant edit, im pretty sure we've done everything short of splitting the cases while sitting under a canopy.

This is a stroker blaster I am doing a full ground up build on, so I wish it was that easy. The crank is new with a few trips on it. They are going to replace it, I just have to send it back. I am out of town between now and Wed, so no time OT get it off and back. I will have it ready for the next trip.

anyone got a set of old stock pegs they wanna part with and bring to the dunes?? i can get some for like $20 off ebay, but dont really wanna mess with it. with so many people comin, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...

i had a nice set.....then i cut them apart cause i was ganna make some poor man double wides then had to sell my banshee...still got them laying around i think...