what gas to run withcool head

Which turbo blue are you talking about? Just Turbo blue being 110 AVgas is 100LL which is 100 oct and LL meaning Low Lead. You need to find out what the compression is going to be with the 18cc. What elevation are you at? If you are below 4000ft for a rough guess. You will need the turbo blue being the compression will prob be in the 170ish. If you shoot to have a compression around 155. Then the 100 you can run. I run a 50/50 mix of 91 and 100ll with my timing at +4. But it will also depend on how well your top end is sealing. But here is another ? for you. Why are you wanting to run that high of compression? Do you have a stock crank? or is the crank True and weld? Because with that much compression, i dont see your crank lasting long.

Which turbo blue are you talking about? Just Turbo blue being 110 AVgas is 100LL which is 100 oct and LL meaning Low Lead. You need to find out what the compression is going to be with the 18cc. What elevation are you at? If you are below 4000ft for a rough guess. You will need the turbo blue being the compression will prob be in the 170ish. If you shoot to have a compression around 155. Then the 100 you can run. I run a 50/50 mix of 91 and 100ll with my timing at +4. But it will also depend on how well your top end is sealing. But here is another ? for you. Why are you wanting to run that high of compression? Do you have a stock crank? or is the crank True and weld? Because with that much compression, i dont see your crank lasting long.

not for sure what elevation i am at i live in south Arkansas i just have a stock crank not welded that i know of bought it used a couple years ago and it had all stock parts on it and i was wanting that much compression because i like to drag race it and i ride gravel roads very little just mostly racing the turbo blue i am talking about is the 110

Edited by bluebanshee1998

• 3 weeks later...