stock swingarm length?

coumont660

I will, It will be a few weeks though, I got a lot going on. I'm trying to put a zx7r motor in a banshee frame. The only parts I have are my yfz450 a arms and shocks. I have never owned a banshee and just have a bare frame right now , so I don't have anything to take measurements from to know where to put things. My plan is to put the a-arm and front shocks on in the next day or two while i wait for parts to build the swingarm. I dont know if I should get the motor in, then build the swingarm or do the do the swingarm first. I just dont know where the motor should really sit from side to side yet.

why a streetbike motor instead of a banshee motor? i can tell you that for all the hassle of putting this motor in there, its not going to be worth it.

its going to be heavy and handle like shit. it also isnt going to be that fast. i hope youre prepared to get beat by mildly modded banshees.

I had a zx7r motor given to me from a wrecked bike. bought a banshee frame for 50 bucks. and i know how to weld. mostly looking for a project. Didn't want a slightly modded banshee, you see them around here. and i'm not looking for something to ride all the time. I have a yfz450 that I have for harescrambles and gncc's for that..