LITTLE SAHARA DUNES

BLASTERMAN11

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but this post is for a Weekend in May. That linky says the Trike Rampage is the weekend after Snake Hunt. Looks cool but wrong weekend.

SP

That sucks, it is the weekend I am looking at going. I will also be there in May. Shannon you bunking with me again? You can as long as you wash your ass out first. The last time you ran all of us out of the trailer.

dangit!! i wont be home for the "trike rampage!" i know a fat guy witha lil bity 3 wheeler that would have liked to have gone..

i should have bob's motor done soon. i have been SWAMPED since i got back have 3 bikes to have DONE in the next 3 days. going to be a lot of work. then its time for bob's ride .. i want to take my time on his and make double sure everything is set up right and ready to kick ass! so hopefully for whatever trip in may, april? or whatever i will be able to haul it back up and give it back to bob.. then we'll see if he can flip it over on the strip!

That sucks, it is the weekend I am looking at going. I will also be there in May. Shannon you bunking with me again? You can as long as you wash your ass out first. The last time you ran all of us out of the trailer.

Lmao! I think it was your cooking! Good food always makes me stinky! Sounds like you better come for Snake Hunt instead!

SP

Lmao! I think it was your cooking! Good food always makes me stinky! Sounds like you better come for Snake Hunt instead!

SP

THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!....Taking 36 hours of time for Snake Hunt is not a good economical decision, plus I dont have a place to park the trailer.

Ok, but this post is for a Weekend in May. That linky says the Trike Rampage is the weekend after Snake Hunt. Looks cool but wrong weekend.

SP

I know it is for the weekend after SH...that is the reason I posted it to show it wasn't going to be the weekend in May...