Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

not LS related, but still pretty sweet. i just scored one of those nice ass ball bearing craftsman tool boxes, the one that is like 5 ft wide for $260 because someone dropped something on the lid and dented it. is was like $700 off original price... fuck yea!!

That's sweet my man!! Congrats... I am jealous!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well fellas,

I am gonna have to pull something out of my ass now! Made about 300 yards on the with the new override and ripped a tooth off of the first gear. May have to just use the old tranny. Having some mixed feelings about the WCR "Extreme Dunable" tranny. I know another guy that has had one fuck up on him too!

But now I am gonna be a little squeezed for getting everything together in time. Hopefully next weekend I can get it wrapped up.

SP

Well fellas,

I am gonna have to pull something out of my ass now! Made about 300 yards on the with the new override and ripped a tooth off of the first gear. May have to just use the old tranny. Having some mixed feelings about the WCR "Extreme Dunable" tranny. I know another guy that has had one fuck up on him too!

But now I am gonna be a little squeezed for getting everything together in time. Hopefully next weekend I can get it wrapped up.

SP

Damn Spurdy that sucks!!! I have faith in ya...put the old one back in and ride it like you stole it!!!!

Damn Spurdy that sucks!!! I have faith in ya...put the old one back in and ride it like you stole it!!!!

Yep! Putting the old tranny in tonight in the hotel room! Slapping the bitch back together at Loco's this Saturday. Rolling out for Ok on Monday for work with the shit in tow! Ready to ride by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest!

See y'all in the sand!

SP

Yep! Putting the old tranny in tonight in the hotel room! Slapping the bitch back together at Loco's this Saturday. Rolling out for Ok on Monday for work with the shit in tow! Ready to ride by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest!

See y'all in the sand!

SP

dude you are sooooooo da man. See you on Thursday. Let me know if you need any parts and I will stop in El Reno at Phil's.

shannon, if you roll through tulsa around lunch or dinner let me know. we'll grab a bite to eat.

Thanks botha, but I'll be coming down I 35 going to Bar S Foods in Clinton. Then back up to ride! Hopefully be meeting Springer there on Wednesday!

SP