Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

anyone bringin a decent compression tester?? i'm questioning my $30 harbor freight special for accuracy.

I normally dont bring one but since I am bringing the MightyVac, I can bring a goood compression tester. Just remind me the night before. Send me a text my number is on my screen name.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well shit guys.. im not going to make this one... my project just went wat beyond what i originaly planned... and im not going to cut any corners! maybe shannon will bring that sweet cat for me! lol..... but i will make snake hunt!!!

well shit guys.. im not going to make this one... my project just went wat beyond what i originaly planned... and im not going to cut any corners! maybe shannon will bring that sweet cat for me! lol..... but i will make snake hunt!!!

I'll bring the Cat for you if you wanna ride!

Tim, I'm gonna be working down that way the week we are going. Think I'm gonna drag my trailer down early. Is it ok if I drop it at your place while I'm am at Tyson in Vernon TX?

SP

With the new additions, I should have something to ride for ya jason!! If nothing else maybe I will just leave melly with ya at camp!! LOL Might be fun a time or two!! I will have the black and white shee and maybe an additional if things go good! I have a compression tester in my box as well!!

Z

shit, vernon, thats just down the block from me... we should eat some lunch or something on your way through.

Hey Tanner,

Shoot me your contact info in a pm and I'll look you up. I'll be down there the week of good Friday and probably until we leave for LS.

SP

I'll bring the Cat for you if you wanna ride!

Tim, I'm gonna be working down that way the week we are going. Think I'm gonna drag my trailer down early. Is it ok if I drop it at your place while I'm am at Tyson in Vernon TX?

SP

Spurdy... Vernon and Arlington are a pretty decent drive from one another.. Just FYI...

not LS related, but still pretty sweet. i just scored one of those nice ass ball bearing craftsman tool boxes, the one that is like 5 ft wide for $260 because someone dropped something on the lid and dented it. is was like $700 off original price... fuck yea!!