Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

ummmm zack how and the hell do you cansider a 421 ported cheetah, "sb if shearer's, 40+ lectrons, on alky, override, and on and on will be any kind of slouch at all?

dude your still gonna close to 100hp! as a fucking dunner! thats bad ass! i will be happy if i can hang with you in you new set up... i would really like me you and shannon to make a shit load of passes and you guys help me get mine where it should be... i just hope it doesent scare the shit out of me lol... gonna take some getting used topost-32433-12670694028437_thumb.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ummmm zack how and the hell do you cansider a 421 ported cheetah, "sb if shearer's, 40+ lectrons, on alky, override, and on and on will be any kind of slouch at all?

dude your still gonna close to 100hp! as a fucking dunner! thats bad ass! i will be happy if i can hang with you in you new set up... i would really like me you and shannon to make a shit load of passes and you guys help me get mine where it should be... i just hope it doesent scare the shit out of me lol... gonna take some getting used topost-32433-12670694028437_thumb.jpg

i saw his bike today and that shit is tight!!!!! I will be honored to have it in my trailer.

Edited by TNTS355

well, f***. maybe i wont be making it to waynoka cuz i'm bout to set the shee on fuckin fire. i cant get my brake to build any pressure and its pissin me off. i dont know what the hell to do.

hey bro you have to build vacume at the bleeder valve! theres several ways. mighty vac works good. pull a strong vacume on the bleeder with it closed and carefully open it without the hose falling off. close the valve b4 you take the vac hose off. just make sure the res is full at all times! once you get most of the air out you can bleed it like a car, pump, open, close, realese, repeat......

ya i have been using a vac pump and doing what you said. i also tried several different ways suggested by other members as well and nothing is working. i ready to throw this bitch off a cliff.

Bring it, if we can not fix it, it can not be done. Besides, last trip my girl had no brakes on her blasty and it worked out fine. It was her first time on a 2stroke, and on sand. that sand will slow you down.

Edited by DallasGDub

Zach if your tires are a bigger rollout 73 or 74 I might trade ya my 12s extreme superlites or a set of 11 supers for em. I doubt you want a real short swingarm.mine are 74" rollout With a 10 over mine won't stay down in any gear. Todd

ya i have been using a vac pump and doing what you said. i also tried several different ways suggested by other members as well and nothing is working. i ready to throw this bitch off a cliff.

Man I know how frustrating that can be...I worked and worked on mine one time and Tim (TNT) brought his Mighty Vac over and did it in like 10 mins...

Got a group of 8 goin. 3 rzrs, one of the new 4-seater ones, my cub, some worked over 450R's, big bore banshee, and a 700r. Stayin in the spots up the hill from LSPS so we'll pass by you guys by the t-shirt shop everytime I'm guessin.

Oh and yall's almight 6.0 beer is really just 3.6 by volume compared to OK's 3.2 beer. But w/e gets ya drank on hah