Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

i'll have an extra bed in my sweet new camper if someone needs, not much room, but its a place to sleep. is anyone else bringing a female counterpart or am i going to have to entertain my wife the whole time??

I'll entertain your wife! Lmao! JK.....She does a pretty good job of entertaining herself. Its all good brother!

SP

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks I am picking it tomorrow and bringing her home. I will take some pictures and post the on here or photobucket. We are having a problem getting the title but should have it worked out soon.

It will be ready for this trip. I do not want to stay in a tent in March in Waynoka!

I brought the trailer home today and wanted to share some pictures. I am going to tell you a little story how I got this trailer. I bought a blown up Banshee for $700.00 and put another $500 into it and sold it for $2200.00. I then bought a YFZ 450 for $1500.00 added around $700.00 for a total of $2200.00. I then traded the YFZ 450 for this trailer. You do the math and you will see how much I actually paid for the trailer.

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr280/moose355/Trailer/

Well fellas, can I join ya? Im prob gonna look like a dumbass this year, everyone is upgrading and getting faster!! While I am downgrading and converting back to a duner!! Damn it, I can already see it!! Show up, get ass kicked, leave feeling stupid and spend a shit load building a drag bike when I get home!! Well, and that will mean I only have less than a month before snake hunt!! Speaking of that, I have a chrome plus 10 ready to roll with some 14 extremes that I am looking to trade for a 6 or 8 over and some 12 extremes. Im super stoked to see everyone again!! I have a new addition to the dune family too!! LOL this electric wheel chair is gonna be a frickin hit!! Thinkin it will have a wheelie bar and a NOS bottle on it for fun!!

Well fellas, can I join ya? Im prob gonna look like a dumbass this year, everyone is upgrading and getting faster!! While I am downgrading and converting back to a duner!! Damn it, I can already see it!! Show up, get ass kicked, leave feeling stupid and spend a shit load building a drag bike when I get home!! Well, and that will mean I only have less than a month before snake hunt!! Speaking of that, I have a chrome plus 10 ready to roll with some 14 extremes that I am looking to trade for a 6 or 8 over and some 12 extremes. Im super stoked to see everyone again!! I have a new addition to the dune family too!! LOL this electric wheel chair is gonna be a frickin hit!! Thinkin it will have a wheelie bar and a NOS bottle on it for fun!!

Zak you know you are always welcome with me!!!!! Just as long as you dont slober on me. I am bringing a tent just in case someone needs something to sleep in. I cant see the wheelchair.

So it seems like everyone has had some work done to their shees over the winter break... What has everyone had done?

Mine is still the same..just got different domes and some different +2+1 A Arms...

race port- still stock stroke

Elkas

Cut plastics

No 4mil this year. Spending money on trailer and land. Maybe next year I will swing it. After the GLAMIS TRIP with my BROS!

So it seems like everyone has had some work done to their shees over the winter break... What has everyone had done?

Mine is still the same..just got different domes and some different +2+1 A Arms...

Kevin wanted to change some porting since I changed from CPIs to Shearers. Override tranny, primary gear to change (have to test to see how big) driven gear may change. Little clutch work. Some new colors from NitroTate (rock on Tate! He did an awesome job!) and from Jason (quaddad). Haven't seen Jason's yet cause I am out of town.

SP

i just got a +4 swinger put on last weekend. got some dune ported HJR jugs, stock stroke, gonna put them on this weekend. hopefully i can have the jetting dialed in before i get there... might not have rear brakes though. i dont know what the f*** is wrong, but that shit wont bleed and build pressure. bangheadbangheadbangheadbanghead

Edited by springer

Springer, get a large syringe plunger and some hose, open the bleeder and keep the rezzy full, pull fluid thru the system!! I have went back to my powervalves and from oof's, back to inframes. Everyone else is getting faster and I am just getting slower!! LOL it is what it is I guess!!!