Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would like to. prolly be a good idea if possible so we dont have a bunch of drunk peoples trying to get back to their camp...

you know, we wouldn't want anyone to go to jail or anything...

Now who from our group would go to jail.... hmmmmmm.... :cheers:

So who from the group is going to get there first? How many sites are we going to need?

i'm gonna try to get there the 17th, but for sure should be there by the 18th.

Yes I think we should all be close to the same area. Bob I have a spot for ya if the trailer is not full. I will bring my tent just incase you need it. I will be up there around early afternoon on the 18th. Depends on how long it takes me to get out of here in the morning. It will be just me so it should not be bad.

Dub is coming up on Friday, and I dont know about quaddad817. I will see when he can get out of here maybe he will ride up there with me.

Yes I think we should all be close to the same area. Bob I have a spot for ya if the trailer is not full. I will bring my tent just incase you need it. I will be up there around early afternoon on the 18th. Depends on how long it takes me to get out of here in the morning. It will be just me so it should not be bad.

Dub is coming up on Friday, and I dont know about quaddad817. I will see when he can get out of here maybe he will ride up there with me.

That sounds good.. Just depends on when I get my shee back together and running on when I will go up.. If I can get it running good before and you have space I will go up with you...just want to be able to ride as much as possible this trip... So I will let you know..

You and Ethan have 1ST dibs!!!!!!!!!!!.......If any room after that its up for grabs, but I dont want to be to crowded.

Awesome, I'll have to check the school schedule and sweet talk momma to see if she'll let him go! But I'll be there for sure.

I am thinking that I'm gonna make this trip with the 4 over and wait to install the 6 until next trip. Kinda want to be able to compare the new porting to the old with the same set up.

But who knows, if Tim gets it done in time and it shows up I might not be able to resist putting it on!

SP

and just got baby sitter approval so i'll be heading up there the 17th. i can save some camp spots together if we want. is there a certain area everyone likes to stay at more than another?

i would say that middle area where we were at last time.. What does everyone else think? I might take you up on that bed...