Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

Just about got the bugs worked out on my fully rebuilt hjr 4mil. Never been to the dunes before and this is my first quad (@28) lol.

Got the wife a 01 blaster for 200 bucks (he thought it was the rod). A $1.00 woodruff key got her going . We Might come out for this one.

what all should I bring?

Its to much to type. Give me a call I dont live to far away from you. I live in Arlington off of 20 and Little Road.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very true... good thing i had some genuine yamaha tool kit pliers to hold it back together...

That was some funny ass shit right there Mr. McGyver! Get that beast runnin Bob! I wanna see how well a F.A.S.T. motor does against Kevin's work! You know, just a little friendly competition! I think I am ready to turn a 10 now. You still up for traded if I like em?

SP

That was some funny ass shit right there Mr. McGyver! Get that beast runnin Bob! I wanna see how well a F.A.S.T. motor does against Kevin's work! You know, just a little friendly competition! I think I am ready to turn a 10 now. You still up for traded if I like em?

SP

I called Bob and invited him. I want his bike back together and running at its PEAK. I want to see how my little stock stroke bike will do agaisnt a 4mill from F.A.S.T.

SP

Hopefully shee will be running good with the new domes.. We'll see.. If my bike will run right it will pull those 10's just have to see what happens..

Don't worry TNT, I will bring my SUNL 90 to race your stock stroke... LOL!!!

Hopefully shee will be running good with the new domes.. We'll see.. If my bike will run right it will pull those 10's just have to see what happens..

Don't worry TNT, I will bring my SUNL 90 to race your stock stroke... LOL!!!

Remember I sold you that bike because you spend more time working on your bike than riding it. I didnt want you to feel left behind on the 4mil...lol Cant wait to see you I get tired of spooning with Shannon.

I talked to "Bansheestang" Andy from M&M yesterday he will be there hopefully it will be warm enough to get the alky bikes out. I hope there's a few big bikes there racing instead of stayin behind their trailers all weekend lookin pretty.

I talked to "Bansheestang" Andy from M&M yesterday he will be there hopefully it will be warm enough to get the alky bikes out. I hope there's a few big bikes there racing instead of stayin behind their trailers all weekend lookin pretty.

Remember I sold you that bike because you spend more time working on your bike than riding it. I didnt want you to feel left behind on the 4mil...lol Cant wait to see you I get tired of spooning with Shannon.

Yeah well my shee has had some issues the last couple of trips but oh well it is still fun!!!!! So are we all going to try to camp together or what?