Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't want to steal Jr banshee boy's post. Who all is going the weekend of March 19th-21st. Where are you staying, what are you driving all that stuff so we know where everyone is at. Maybe have a little party on Sat night depending on who has the most room and beer!

shoot.. ID like to go!!

We all know who will have the most beer! Lol! Putting for the vacation days now!

SP

I will since I bring good Texas beer up there and dont drink it. How come my beer always gets drank first?......lol Spurdy no one wants that cheap ass beer you drink.....lol. Full I expect you to come by and see us. I dont plan on working on bikes this trip I just want to enjoy myself without getting greasy.

glad someone brought this up. i am definitely going to be there. guess i need to get my new cylinders put on so i can pretend to hang a little... i'll be bringing texas beer as well. can't drink that watery shit. i actually just put in my leave today, but didnt see this first. somehow, i managed to predict the right week. must be psychic.

I will since I bring good Texas beer up there and dont drink it. How come my beer always gets drank first?......lol Spurdy no one wants that cheap ass beer you drink.....lol. Full I expect you to come by and see us. I dont plan on working on bikes this trip I just want to enjoy myself without getting greasy.

Cheap beer? Life's too short to drink cheap beer. And I only buy beer in MO. The same high octane stuff you get in TX. I just bring Miller Light cause its better then Bud Light, it comes in 30 packs, and its not glass. In fact, I don't think I've bought Miller Light since the last dune trip! If you wanna bring some good beer, Tim, bring some of that Texas brewed Shiner! I'll make sure that gets drank first! Lol!

Good to hear Tanner is gonna be there too. What "new" cylinders do you have?

SP

Cheap beer? Life's too short to drink cheap beer. And I only buy beer in MO. The same high octane stuff you get in TX. I just bring Miller Light cause its better then Bud Light, it comes in 30 packs, and its not glass. In fact, I don't think I've bought Miller Light since the last dune trip! If you wanna bring some good beer, Tim, bring some of that Texas brewed Shiner! I'll make sure that gets drank first! Lol!

SP

If you cant get Shiner I will bring you some. Cans right?

We'll be there in the south don't know yet how many from Ks. I know 25 at least with our kids and wives. We need good weather. I'll have my black duramax crewcab and wolfpack toyhauler U probly remember TNT. I believe Andy from M&M and his buds all go that weekend. I'm trying to get a few more to go.

We'll be there in the south don't know yet how many from Ks. I know 25 at least with our kids and wives. We need good weather. I'll have my black duramax crewcab and wolfpack toyhauler U probly remember TNT. I believe Andy from M&M and his buds all go that weekend. I'm trying to get a few more to go.

SP

i actually just bought some HJR dune ported from a member on here. and i have never seen shiner in cans either but i have seen it in kegs. :headbang:

i hope the weather is nice too cuz i'll prolly be doin the tent thing. never stayed at the hotels in town, but i cant imagine it being as much fun... anyone else gonna be in tents??

Edited by springer