I LOL'd at this!

q-ball

Yeah.. When I fast saw this Pennswoods.net classified ad when it first comes out, the owner type in $10,000 for the Banshee. Then later he bring down it to $8,000 for the next ad. Still, that is a very ridiculus price. I was laughing out loud for that price and say "yeah right dumbass!"

Wife told him to sell it, prices it 3X market value, guarenteed not to sell. "But Honey, I've had an ad in the paper for it." That or he has no clue!! Recently saw a 7mil go for 1700, and was only asking 1500. Detroit area divorce sale.

OMG that the smartest Idea I ever heard. Im the dumb ass that had a siick shee and a TRX 450r. I was getting married and she said one had to go. I parted it. I should have put it on craigslist for 12gz. Im gonna go hang myself..

OMG that the smartest Idea I ever heard. Im the dumb ass that had a siick shee and a TRX 450r. I was getting married and she said one had to go. I parted it. I should have put it on craigslist for 12gz. Im gonna go hang myself..

She told you to do what??! So then what did you do??? Did she promise a lifetime of endless threesome's? Did I miss WHY you sold your banshee....Cause she told you to?! Next time your wife tells you what you have to do......hit her with your purse. LMFAO. Machines don't get parted for a wedding...they get parted for a divorce! Smart guys sell their banshee's to their friends for $20.00 BEFORE the divorce. Then you tell the judge you sold it to get money to stop the fights about money. Also did it to have more time to focus on the marrage. By the way.....what did your woman get rid of before she moved in? Oh that's right, you already told us. She got rid of your banshee. But I bet you helped move all her old magazines and stuffed animals from her place. banghead I just sold my wife's 400EX to GET her a Banshee. :headbang: Oh well, lesson learned. Better luck next time. :shootself::rotflmao:

Wife told him to sell it, prices it 3X market value, guarenteed not to sell. "But Honey, I've had an ad in the paper for it." That or he has no clue!! Recently saw a 7mil go for 1700, and was only asking 1500. Detroit area divorce sale.

i saw the same ad, where the 7mil went for 1700. i thought it was a typo for a sec...

I love it when people freak out like this when they hear someone got rid of their Banshee. Its just an ATV man, their is other things in life a hell of a lot more important than a Banshee IMO.

well, if it was a requirement for mariage, that would be a sure sign to get the fuck out... it's just a quad, but it's YOUR decision. when i got maried, it was me marrying her and all that she was, and visa-versa. if she didn't like my toys, or what i did, or any part of me, i would've told her that i'm not a fixer-uper. there is a bit of give'n take to make it work, but ultimatums like that are bullshit, and the sheer principal of it is fucked........my .20