ghost pipes?

BigMatt

I was on the phone with my buddie telling him about my new banshee when he said he just sold his ghost pipes (or so thats what I thought he said) he told me they stopped making them and there rare, can anyone tell me about these, might not have said ghost but something close. it was hard to hear him he lives upnorth phones dont work all that well there, who made them and are they that much better than my FMF's golds? show me a pic, thanks

umm there is no such thing as ghost pipes for the banshee. Maybe he meant Golds, which is refering to the fmf pipes

no thats what i got ill have to call him again thought someone could just answer real quick, thanks

Gost pipes are ok. The Poltergeist pipes are bad ass though. Kind of like comparing FMF's to Shearers.

the way he talked about them it was as if they where alot better than FMF golds, So there a top end pipe? witch one would give you better power all round golds or these ghost,

(theres alot of paranormal activity around here) LOL