Now that's funny

BigMatt

I don't know what is funnier..this being posted for the 10th time or the actual bogus product that this clown sells to dumb ass's thsmilies.gif

I don't know what is funnier..this being posted for the 10th time or the actual bogus product that this clown sells to dumb ass's thsmilies.gif

did'nt know this was posted before(new member) I still cant get my head around the fact someone would buy this. I bet some computer fans would work better. some one should kick this guy off ebay 7HP my a**

did'nt know this was posted before(new member) I still cant get my head around the fact someone would buy this. I bet some computer fans would work better. some one should kick this guy off ebay 7HP my a**

Funny thing is though...you look at his feedback and he sells them and quite a few of them for even other cars/trucks and what not also...kinda funny actually lol

Hell i need to think up some dumb ass shit to sell to retards.

Same thing at the tornado that was on infomercials way back when hahahah............................ha!

Funny thing is though...you look at his feedback and he sells them and quite a few of them for even other cars/trucks and what not also...kinda funny actually lol

Hell i need to think up some dumb ass shit to sell to retards.

Same thing at the tornado that was on infomercials way back when hahahah............................ha!

hey, theres a guy on ebay selling clear hose from homedepot witch are a $1.25 a foot for $20.00 a pop and he sells lots, could do something like that?

here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-CLEAR-RADIATOR-HOSES-upper-and-lower-drag_W0QQitemZ390119789959QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5ad4f39587

• 2 weeks later...

someone also sells the wal mart fog lights on ebay for like 30 bucks....the ones you can get at any wal mart for 15 bucks. i guess it saves on the daunting task of finding a wal mart store nearby...

Don't knock trying to find a Walmart nearby, I have to drive for 45+ minutes to get to one because the ass backwards county I live in won't let them build one. They have tried to put them in 3 different cities and they keep denying them, They have finally started construction on one after 4 years of jumping through hoops.