amsoil sabre

strokerdan

I just got a banshee the other day. and the guy i got it from said he ran amsoil sabre at 80:1, that seems kinda lean to me. Is this ok Thanks for any input!

i would not run it at 80:1 i run 32:1 or you can even go 40:1 but noway will i go that extreme or your askin for trouble

Saber Professional (ATP) is specifically designed for small engines including, but not limited to, chain saws, lawn equipment, blowers, chop saws, pumps, scooters and go-carts.

I wouldnt run it in my banshee. 8oz of oil for 5 gallons of fuel isnt enough for me. 1 quart would treat 20 gallons. I wouldn't go past 50 to 1. I run 40:1 my self.

amsoil saber is rated for 100:1. its perfectly safe to run it at 80:1. ive been running saber in my bike for 2-3 years, along with a couple of my riding buddies, with absolutely no problems. just my .02.

edit: forgot to mention that i run saber at 80:1

That was originally designed for chain saws and weed wackers.

If your a die hard amsoil fan run Dominator it is designed for Racing 2 stroke engines with high hp.

i used to run dominator. saber works better. atleast that's my experience with it. :shrugani: