SHEERIDER20 IS A THIEF DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

alf44

Just too bad a good ol fashioned ass kicken will land you in the slammer now a days cuz this punk is certainly worthy of one. mad.gif

Yeah dude is definitely bitch material..Needs his face reconfigured. Teach him to rip someone off again..Fuck too bad justice system doesnt work that way

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck, dude? you deserve to get about 6-800 total back in refund. i'm asuming he sent it after the first box was recieved. that's really messed up, and that case has been repaired, and may be useable, but the stator will be exposed, and it will not hold a billet cover securely, aside from being ugly ass shit. those plastics and grill may be able to be stripped ok, or may be damaged in the process. make a list of what exactly you baught, a list of what was missing, a list of what was damaged/unuseable, and what is good and present

Well I realized thios morning I didnt recieve the carbs I paid for either. Theres a lot of stuff missing that was paid for and even more stuff broken or no good.Ill elaborate when I get home and get a list of everything missing, broken, not usable and what is still good. Thanks guys.

Loco, please ban this criminal. He has been banned everywhere else. This has been going on for over a week now. I no you were gone for awhile but please trust me on this one. Thanks man.

bro, im so sorry. this is terrible! if i was a little closer to him, id go to his house and show him that a kid about 3 years younger then him can stomp his face in! i have a couple left over shee parts. tell me what you need and ill see if i got anything to help you with! this isnt cool... banghead

Don't ban him yet I have a problem with the parts I got from him today and need to keep a way to contact him banghead he only lives 2 hrs from me it looks like on my tomtom.I have dealt with other people on here and have only good things to say about them. we need a section to give people a score of some sort on there selling status.

I have all his info. Name,number,address, phone and email. He's not going to do a damn thing Loco.

I've been trying to contact him since last night. He will not return anything. Instead as soon as I tried to cantact him last night

He went to another site and started running his mouth again. He was banned within minutes from that site also. They also new the whole deal from the begining.

He will not comment here or return any of anyone elses calls. Mabey he will to some of you who didn't waste $1100. I also gave him until friday at 5pm to refund me $700 into my paypal

And I will return all the useless junk he sent me. As of today 145 no response and no deposit. Apparently he thinks I'm kidding about legal action I will text and the felony crime he has committed.

I really do not want this to happen to anyone else. Pm me if any of you need his info and I will reply this evening when I get home.

I have all his info. Name,number,address, phone and email. He's not going to do a damn thing Loco.

I've been trying to contact him since last night. He will not return anything. Instead as soon as I tried to cantact him last night

He went to another site and started running his mouth again. He was banned within minutes from that site also. They also new the whole deal from the begining.

He will not comment here or return any of anyone elses calls. Mabey he will to some of you who didn't waste $1100. I also gave him until friday at 5pm to refund me $700 into my paypal

And I will return all the useless junk he sent me. As of today 145 no response and no deposit. Apparently he thinks I'm kidding about legal action I will text and the felony crime he has committed.

I really do not want this to happen to anyone else. Pm me if any of you need his info and I will reply this evening when I get home.

Fucking sucks dude. Do you need any parts that can help you out. I have like half a roller sitting i the garage. Let me know what you need.