My Dyno Numbers!

Badasshee

So i finally got my 4mil built correctly and put on the dyno. its a 4mil stock cylinder drag port from Wildcard Racing, thanks Brandon!

i took it just last friday to the dyno at rocket factory and she pushed out 75hp and 42ftp! i know i dont have the sheets but its true! u can call rocket factory and theyll show u or ill just take it back down there and record the pull. anyways she pulled 68hp the first pull and she was way to fat, jetted down to 390 and 2nd pull was 70hp, 3rd pull we adjusted the air/fuel mixture screw and she pulled 75hp! and shes runnin safe and reliable. im sure we couldve got more out of her but hey thats dam good on a stock cylinder/stock bore running on 91 pump gas at 5000ft! Go with Wildcard if u want a clean, fast, reliable motor! WILDCARD RACING!!!!

whoa whoa whoa! thanks Brandon!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPI sb inframes, cool head with custom cut domes from wildcard, v-force2 reeds, billet intakes no cross-over, 36mm flatslide mikuni's, timing at +4.

yes dyno was at a local shop at 5000ft. umm idk if its a "rear wheel" dyno. i didnt know there was a difference but i know my rear wheels were spinning the drums. its a specific atv dyno. call rocket factory and theyll tell ya. this was my first dyno so idk.

CPI sb inframes, cool head with custom cut domes from wildcard, v-force2 reeds, billet intakes no cross-over, 36mm flatslide mikuni's, timing at +4.

yes dyno was at a local shop at 5000ft. umm idk if its a "rear wheel" dyno. i didnt know there was a difference but i know my rear wheels were spinning the drums. its a specific atv dyno. call rocket factory and theyll tell ya. this was my first dyno so idk.

What are you running for fuel? I am at 5000 ft, and would be thrilled to dyno with those numbers. I'm impressed.

75hp is quite a bit! I thought you could get upwards of 90hp on a drag ported 4mil stock cylinder bike with similar mods though. ?

Thats on meth with bigger carbs, out of frame pipes, more timing, etc. 75hp on pump gas at that elevation is pretty good.

You'll see approximately 2% loss per 1000 ft of elevation because of the loss of atmospheric pressure. At sea level atmospheric pressure is about 14.6psi here at 4500 ft. we have about 13.2psi atmosphere for about 9% power loss. Reno area where badasshee is at is somewhere between 4500 and 5000 feet so he's seeing between 9 and 10% loss as compared to sea level. Basically there's less oxygen available to burn the higher the elevation.