4 mill Hot Rod Crank

norcalrhino

Its a good thing you didn't do business with a straight shooter. I would hate to give my money to a site sponcer that has good customer service.

Jeff at F.A.S.T. sells a hot rods 4mill crank for $435.So how much did you save by going the cheap route? Was it worth it?

Some times you get what you pay for. Other times you don't get that.

Let us know how it works out.

Josh

Its a good thing you didn't do business with a straight shooter. I would hate to give my money to a site sponcer that has good customer service.

Jeff at F.A.S.T. sells a hot rods 4mill crank for $435.So how much did you save by going the cheap route? Was it worth it?

Some times you get what you pay for. Other times you don't get that.

Let us know how it works out.

Josh

Jeff is doing all my port work and i'm purchasing carbs and intake from him also, wasn't planning on going cheap, i saw a kit that said hotrod's 4 mil kit for a good price, didn't know it was a scam and didn't Have a clue who site sponsors were until i posted here to find out if the crank was legit. I was POSTING to let people know about this Dunetire Douche, Not to get Burned by your smart comments....getting my money back and i'm sure it will all go to jeff....

Edited by norcalrhino

I wasnt trying to be mean. Next week there will be another thread that has to do with ebay's / ebay sellers customer service. People buy first then ask questions later. It just seem like people dont even give the site sponcers a chance. They just turn to ebay to get there parts then want free advice from engine builders / site sponcers.

Fast sells a hot rods 4mill crank for 435.

Pistons are 82.50 each

gasket set is 26.95

Gran Total $626.95

Jeff is actually cheaper than that kit. Dunetire sells there kit with a no name crank for 650.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350267746958&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I wasnt trying to be mean. Next week there will be another thread that has to do with ebay's / ebay sellers customer service. People buy first then ask questions later. It just seem like people dont even give the site sponcers a chance. They just turn to ebay to get there parts then want free advice from engine builders / site sponcers.

Fast sells a hot rods 4mill crank for 435.

Pistons are 82.50 each

gasket set is 26.95

Gran Total $626.95

Jeff is actually cheaper than that kit. Dunetire sells there kit with a no name crank for 650.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350267746958&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

NO Worries

Dune Tire says he sells a hot rod crank in ad for 650, but sends out no names.. this is my point... If i knew about F.A.S.T before my purchase i would of saved my self a headache..... Learn from my mistakes...

damn sorry to hear about the crank!! so i bought a new 4mill crank off of ebay so i started to stress cause i bought it like 3 months ago and havent done anything with it so i had to go and check it out to make sure he didnt douche me as well but looks like i did good i paid 330 shipped for a brand new hot rods.. i lucked out..