Bent Axle?

Mark M

ok so yesterday i installed my durablue rear wheel spacers that just came in. took it for the first ride today and noticed a wobble in the left rear so i put her in the air. at first i figured the spacer didnt seat right, so we took off the wheel and the spacer. only to notice the left side still wobbling. i just picked this 'shee up a few days ago and rode her on the asphalt a few times a would have noticed this before as its very noticeable on concrete. so my question is could i have bent my axle that easy? i rode the trails right when i got it and it was kinda rocky, nothing big just rocky though in areas.

is there anyway to be sure my axle is bent and not my bearings maybe??? what else could have happened in a days time of riding and an installation of spacers? anything i can check for? or procedures to follow to confirm either way?

also if i do end up having to buy an axle what is involved in an axle installation? new bearings? press?

thanks everyone! this site has been great since my purchase!!!

something just came to my attention from my friend .. the night we were doing my spacers, we needed to hit out the old wheel studs on both rear hubs in order to install my spacers.

could i possibly have bent a hub maybe? i just dont remember hitting anything the day before riding it. so im having a hard time believing i bent this OEM axle, since it was fine that day, then i did the spacer install, then took it out to test out the spacers and noticed it was bent.

So my question is maybe i just ordered a BRAND NEW G-FORCE ADJ. EXTENDED REAR AXLE for nothing lol. Could my splines on the hub be out of whack from hitting the studs with a hammer to get them out? im sure i didnt hit the hub itself, just the stud. but anything is possible right? how can i tell??

TIA.