tons of used banshee parts - ANY FACTORY PART YOU NEED

Opinions are good!

I lower the cost of the item by raising the shipping a little bit, this offsets the ebay lisitng and final value fees and the paypal fees, without adding to the cost of the item. I tack it into the shipping instead. This also includes the boxes, tape, labels, filler materials, and time it takes to package the item, and ship it out.

Hope this makes sense!

Ray

Motor City ATV

You have the reason with the fees that ebay charges don't help in anything. Anyway I'm interested too in the frame skid plate that you have listed too. Anyway can you make me a price for both parts outside ebay, can you send me a paypal invoice don't you think maybe you can offer better price.

He could but ive noticed as well as many others" there was a thread just about this place last week" this place makes money off there shipping. Some people dont no any better when it comes too shipping fees. I also like the guys that ask for a 5% paypal fee :shootself:

Its 3% and is only $17 and change on a $625 transfer not $31.25. Huh they just pocketed 13.75. Same as charging $18 for shipping. Then you recieve a medium flat rate box that cost them $10.95. pocketed $7. I guess supplies are expensive over there. If its ebay fees your concerned about then adjust the price for selling over here. Theres no fees too sell stuff on the HQ. I dont tack on selling, supply or my time fee??? Dont really think anyone else does either. At least not as ridiculous as this place. Just my .02 by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

His shipping prices have always steered me away from his auctions.

Flate rate boxes are free, I don't see how that can be included in the costs.

well to answer your "question" he is making more money from the shipping. Your happy that the part its self is really cheap, but the shipping sometimes costs more than the parts, which also drove me away from his auctions, hes making more money from the shipping then from the part its self, sorry minkia, but its the truth

well to answer your "question" he is making more money from the shipping. Your happy that the part its self is really cheap, but the shipping sometimes costs more than the parts, which also drove me away from his auctions, hes making more money from the shipping then from the part its self, sorry minkia, but its the truth

I never asked a question, I made a statement you little weirdo.

And, you just repeated what everyone else said.