How bad will it trail?

Rockero

I was offered a +3 and 0 A arms and I already have a +6 swing arm. I do lots of sand drags and hill climb, but I also like riding the dunes and some trail. How will it steer with the above setup?

i can't comment on the swinger because i'm running a -2 but up front i've +2 arms 1" spacers and wider offset rims. i added the spacers so the front was the same width as the back. it sits about 51 -52 inches wide and have no issues with the tight trails

My old set up was +4 in the back, +3+1 in the front, and a +6 swinger.

The bike felt really stable with the wide set up. I never seen 2 wheels flying around corners. I loved it. In the tighter stuff, I knew if my front fit, the back would to.

The +6, not so much fun. It was not really an issue until I got into some jumps, and tight turns. It will try and buck you on the jumps, and the turns you have to slip the clutch to whip that bitch around pretty quick. It had me beat up after an hour of riding. I think +2 or +4 would be the limit, for me any ways.

I think you will like the wider front end. It is a lost safer and easier to ride with a wider front. I went with a +2+1 and love it. I ride trails in the summer and dunes in the winter. Dont have anything back to say about the set up. You just have to watch out off what trees you can fit through and what not. Also corners are made with ease and you feel alot stable at higher speeds. You might also want to see about going to a wider axle as well if you dont have one.

Edited by GrMeyer