need the settings for +3+1 fullflight a-arms

john45

If you dont MX race then I would have recomended getting a pair of a arms that are not caster adjustable. If you dont get the caster set right then It will be hard to steer went the bars are turned completly and easy downt the middle or vs versa. It is nice to just set the camber and toe and not have to mess with the caster.

No one will be able to tell you to turn a cetrian joint 10 times out from fully seated. Your going to have to find that out on you own. I would suggest getting a good angle finder.

Here are the specs that LSR recomends.

http://www.lsracing.com/img/Guide_21.pdf

i run 5 to 6 degrees of positive caster ( top of spindle slanted toward back of bike) and 1 degree of negative camber (top of wheel leaning in toward bike) I also run 1/8 inch of toe in. This setting works great on a dune and trail bike. The more caster the more difficult the bike is to turn, but more stable at high speed (bike wants to stay straight) Asphalt drag bikes run up to 12-13 degrees. All measurements should be made with rider on bike as settings change as suspension is loaded.