slingshot lockup

locogato11283

There's the regular and lite version (which both need an extended cover) and an undercover version.

My understanding from Kevin is the Lite version is not machined as much or as pretty as the regular version.

Physically, it's the same, but he doesn't put the baby smooth machine or anodize them, etc....

I could be wrong...but that was my understanding when I talked to him before I bought mine.

Then again, it's been a couple years...

that would make sense Dave, So the light version is the updated "standard style".. Probably why he didn't mention it. He's made quite a few changes since the original slingshot.

If anyone wants to trade a Light slingshot for a undercover.. let me know. I got maybe 30 passes on it.

If your in the market for a slingshot.. I'd suggest the orginal GP slingshot. He'll stand behind it 100% and I dont think you'll get that kind of support from the others.. Kevin helped me out HUGE with mine.. Definitely one of the best guys in the industry.