i think i have way to much carb

anabule

TO adjust the idle speed with PJ's you turn the choak knob. Yea you probably have to much carb for your engine. Instead of steping down to stock carbs, port the cylinders.

A carb sync tool makes setting the Idles the same really easy. You just hold it up to the bell of the carb and see what # it reads then put it on the other carb and see what # it reads. Then turn the knobs until the are both pulling the same amount of air.

Then you can do the same only give it some throttle. I take the thumb throttle cover off and put some thing in there to keep a seady rpm. Then check the carbs. You adjust the carb cables so the carbs are pulling the same air. Now the cables are synced.

What big bore kit are you going to get? If it is one where you resleeve your stock cylinders you would be way better off buying a 4 mill stroker crank with the money they charge to install new sleeves. Then have your stock cylinders ported for the 4 mill. It is a pretty hard running setup. Big bores dont give you much hp vs porting, and a 4 mill stroker crank. If it did every body would be punching there stock jugs out to 66.5mm (.100 over bore).

i was gonna get the 404 big bore from vitos 850 bucks NCLUDES-POLISHED HEMI HEAD WITH 24CC PUMP GAS DOMES-RH & LH CYLINDERS-NIKASIL 68 MM BORE-FORGED PISTONS-GASKETS-HEAD STUDS-LOCATING DOWELS-COOLANT PLUGS-PERFORMANCE PORT TIMING- TRIPLE EXHAUST PORTS--CAN BE USED WITH VITO'S PC3504 4MM STROKER CRANK FOR A SWEET 421--SEE CY421FKLR FOR 4 MM STROKER LONG ROD CRANKS is this a good thing to do or not and one more thing i put my stock carbs back on and it doesnt run very good its a lil better but didnt fix it im still running rich i think