nice 87 banshee for sale

guys i have a nice 87 banshee for sale just had a top end about 15 hrs ago new jugs its on the stock bore also have my old cylinders that were on the stock bore i would like to keep my new cylinders and sell the banshee with the old ones..... but i could leave the new ones on u let me no it is all stock welded crank ..... all new plastics shaved head itp rims dg bumper and back bumber nerf bars and has back tail light....

looking to get 1500 if i sell it like it is now with the new jugs

or 1100 with the old ones obo....only thing with the old ones could u some paint and the right side has to bigger studs on the right due to two striping from previous owner im the second owner of this machine...

i can email pictures my email is chaogl44@hotmail.com

guys i have a nice 87 banshee for sale just had a top end about 15 hrs ago new jugs its on the stock bore also have my old cylinders that were on the stock bore i would like to keep my new cylinders and sell the banshee with the old ones..... but i could leave the new ones on u let me no it is all stock welded crank ..... all new plastics shaved head itp rims dg bumper and back bumber nerf bars and has back tail light....

looking to get 1500 if i sell it like it is now with the new jugs

or 1100 with the old ones obo....only thing with the old ones could u some paint and the right side has to bigger studs on the right due to two striping from previous owner im the second owner of this machine...

i can email pictures my email is chaogl44@hotmail.com

BUMPP

whats the matter guys price to high come on this thing is really nice