extended a arms

1banshee1

Ok so i been looking at getting a arms and i want extended a arms to make it wider and handle better. Now i now the +2 means they have 2" longer. But the +1 I have read moves it one inch forward. Is that correct? If it is what is it actually helping, what is it doing. What is the point of moving it +1. I have seen that some a arms are just +2 and nothing else. While others are +2 +1.

ok cool thats what i was thinking but wasnt for sure. I wish i had the money right now but i am a little low on cash, and i think my motor is a little more important right now since it is broke, kinda need the motor to be able to ride it. but thanks for all the help

ok cool thats what i was thinking but wasnt for sure. I wish i had the money right now but i am a little low on cash, and i think my motor is a little more important right now since it is broke, kinda need the motor to be able to ride it. but thanks for all the help

i can help u out with parts and accessories also. Let me know if OI can help ya out