Banshee Sputters at High rpm

A guy i know has a banshee and it just recently started having a sputter at the high rpm range 10,000 rpm approx. runs fine until that point. The thing is is that it doesnt do it all the time but close to it. You can stab the gas and right when it gets to the top of the rpms it sputters. Went through all the electrical and everything is reading OK. New cdi still does it. Were thinking possibly stator? If noone responds we will be trying another stator tomorrow anyways but he needs this bike for the Sunday race at sanford airport. last race of the season. Thanks for the help

the carbs have all been gone through but i can try it again tomorrow. Its a full drag bike custom frame with a peanut tank and aluminum tubing radiator. the whole bike with the wheelie bar weighs in at 226 wet just to give you an idea of what im dealing with. There is a fuel filter coming from the tank so im thinking it might be a little clogged also. its a 380 on stock cylinders with a pretty extensive port job, stroked not sure how long rod, running 110 vp fuel, with 34 or 35 pwk carbs and vf3 reeds. It also did it before the reeds were put in (thought that could have been the prob). i dont know if any of this is useful but i figured id say whats done. Im gonna try pulling the stator out of my bike tomorrow and trying that in it.