T5 and CPI

Loc

Supersider, where in Nebraska are you located. I ride in Genoa alot. Did you make it to the Jamboree? What does your bike look like I am sure I have seen you there.

I am going to make a choice on pipes and stick with it pretty soon. I have went from stock to Bills to FMF to Trinity IV and now to T5's. I feel like a woman who cant make a decide on anything.

I am going to make a choice on pipes and stick with it pretty soon. I have went from stock to Bills to FMF to Trinity IV and now to T5's. I feel like a woman who cant make a decide on anything.

im located in omaha, no didnt make it to the jamboree! my shee is balck and yellow, its closed for the year isnt it?

i'll let you take it for a spin, my buddy has a supercub with cpi's and i have a 421 with shearers

you can ride both and then make your choice!

Cpi's do what T5's do but they do it better. They come on harder in the mid to top end and they will allow the banshee's engine to turn more RPM's. If you like the feel of the hit T5's produce then you will probaby like the way CPI's hit and come on the pipe.

I trail ride my FAST dune ported 4mill with cpi's and pwk 33's.

Cpi's do what T5's do but they do it better. They come on harder in the mid to top end and they will allow the banshee's engine to turn more RPM's. If you like the feel of the hit T5's produce then you will probaby like the way CPI's hit and come on the pipe.

I trail ride my FAST dune ported 4mill with cpi's and pwk 33's.

How would you rate the fit and finish of your CPI's? Do your stingers rub on your carbs or your pods? what about accesing your plugs petcock?

I think I would perfer the power of the CPI's to Shearers, but also want a good fit.

The finish I have is second to none because I bought them from Cascade Innovations. They get them bare from CPI and have them chrome plated by there plater. The still look this good today.

I had to space the front hangers out probably 3/8" other wise they would have rubbed on the cylinder head. I just bought a couple chrome plated 3/8" in. thick spacers at the hardware store. It is pretty common to have to space the front hangers on CPI's and Shearers. In frame drag pipes take a little work to get them to mount up. I am running a boss intake with my PWK33's I had to have the LH carb tilted more running the T5's than I do with the CPI's. They kind of curve out a little to go around the carb cap. As for the outer wear I run a cascade heat sleeve on the LH stinger tube that way I don't melt an outerwear. For the exhaust couplers I run the RIS pipe clamps. They have 4 viton orings that seal the pipe up. The one end screws down tight and swells the o ring for a good seal. I wouldn't trade my CPI's, I am happy with them.

I have a pingnel fuel valve and there is no interference there. The spark plugs are not to bad to get to. I just use a 13/16 wrench to change them. I still do plug chops with out burning the crap out of my self. You get use to them.

100_2148.jpg

100_2134.jpg

100_2130.jpg

100_2126.jpg

100_2135.jpg

100_2138.jpg

100_2122.jpg