Portig

i have ben porting like 10 years now however i will not claim to be a pro and i m shure there is some out there that claim they are and cant do as good a job as i can. numbers wont help you much. knowing other things will such as a 4 mill will have less rpm with the same port. longer stroke = les rpm no matter what your building. racing on the flat only is way diff. then racing up hills. i built a shee that would rev so high even i couldent belive it. on the flat is was real fast,i m doing a set right now because after he put a 4 mill in his bike the powerband became real short not just low. a bike with stock stroke that is ported right will beat a 4 mill without porting, and on flat only, stock jug 4 mill has no chance with a flat drag port with stock stroke. up a steep hill in the sand, fair match. want o know more IM me, some things i dont care to share in open forum dont mind a few people know some of my tricks but not everyone.

We know a PORTED stock stroke is faster than a NON Ported 4 mill.

You didn't say anything about a ported stock stroke vs ported 4 mill.

I bet 10mills are really slow since they add even more stroke than 4mills.

We. dude speak for your self lots of people dont know that. and i m shure many more would say that you dont speek for them.

if you port as good as you spell...your in trouble. take it somewhere or go now and post a thread in the wanted section for cylinders when you jack those up.

because of pepole that just talk crap. is why i dont give out some things i know to everyone. some dont deserve to know. i will say this i will tell him what i know and he can call some builders and find out if what i say is right or wrong. but i m helping him r you.

As said on ATVDragracers, pickup a couple books by A Bell and Gordon Jennings on two stroke performance.

They'll blow your mind....

Porting is half in the numbers, the other half is what puts food on the table for the builders.

And I wouldn't divulge those numbers either.....

For a very, very long time , long before banshees came along, they were called "speed secerets" for a reason. Personally got more out of Jennings book than Bell, but both are very informative. If you want numbers Jennings will explain how to come up with your own. Personally have not ported a shee (yet) so cant offer suggestions on numbers.

ok guys i have changed my mind about a drag bike. im still going too port it but im going too do a play/dune port.im getting tired of not being able too ride it when i want too. i am going too buy another motor and build a drag bike from the ground up. but for now im just going too set

this one up for trail racing and stuff like that can yaw give me some input on how too port it and make the power come on smooth in the mid and pull forever lol.

thanks again.