Who's In LS Oct 16th-18th

TNTS355

Was a great trip again. Great weather and an awesome group to ride with. Ethan had a great time also. He turns 10 tomorrow and took his first ride on the back of the 4 mil this weekend! Good to see you again Tim, Gary, Zac, and good to meet the new guys and gals, Todd and Haley, and Jason and Lexi! We will be out again Thanksgiving week and that will be it for the year.

SP

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great time also. My wife had such a good time she said she will be coming back. I would like to get more girls to go so they can hang out more and let the guys go ride on the big dunes. I didnt even make it over to the south side of the dunes. I might go back in Nov kinda depends on the weather and locating a set of Elkas.

Alexia and I had a blast. She can barley move this week. It was good seeing everyone and hanging out. We both look forward to next time. Great times and great peeps!!!

I took pics of most of your bikes, no action pics this time. Maybe next time I will have a cheaper cam I can take out on the sand.

Well post em up! I didn't get any pictures except a couple with my phone! Besides, I always get stuck taking pictures of the kids and no one ever gets any shots of me (unless Bob is there!). Let's see what you've got!

SP

Well post em up! I didn't get any pictures except a couple with my phone! Besides, I always get stuck taking pictures of the kids and no one ever gets any shots of me (unless Bob is there!). Let's see what you've got!

SP

I beg to differ from you. If I remember right I got video of you racing and popping some wheelies. I thought about posting the videos but they were not good enough for me. But a few more trips and they should get better. I need to learn how to edit them.

I beg to differ from you. If I remember right I got video of you racing and popping some wheelies. I thought about posting the videos but they were not good enough for me. But a few more trips and they should get better. I need to learn how to edit them.

Well, this is true. But I want to see some stills up on here!

SP

I got a short clips of a couple races. I don't know who the guys were in the first clips, the ones just before sundown were Trexbanshee, his brother and I playing around late sat. I have the red shirt.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/Radar51/th_LittleSaharaOct2009.jpg