Who's In LS Oct 16th-18th

TNTS355

I'll be on a black banshee with a red seat +10 swingarm and inframe pipes. Sits real low and has skinny front tires. There will be a Turbo KTM 525XC with me and the Green Jeep should be close by as well as our kids.Quite a few others are going too. Pic from last weekend at Genoa.I'm in the far lane.

2009NOHVAJamboreeatGenoaNebraska-1.jpg

Radar

Edited by RadarRacing

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok!!!!! well ls it is!! i could only fina a room available in alvord, but thats cool im gonna head up friday bout 5am. me my wife and 9yr old daughter. ill be on the red,white,blue . and my little girl will be on a wicked lil red custom job. and wife on a rental....lol. im going to be in my mechanics service truck so ill have a welder torches compressor and all other tools known to man! so if anyone gets in a binde holler at me ill be glad to help! cant wait guys...... every one have a safe trip and see you on friday.

ok!!!!! well ls it is!! i could only fina a room available in alvord, but thats cool im gonna head up friday bout 5am. me my wife and 9yr old daughter. ill be on the red,white,blue . and my little girl will be on a wicked lil red custom job. and wife on a rental....lol. im going to be in my mechanics service truck so ill have a welder torches compressor and all other tools known to man! so if anyone gets in a binde holler at me ill be glad to help! cant wait guys...... every one have a safe trip and see you on friday.

I am bring an extra bike up this weekend, so hold off on the rental. She can ride it if she doesnt mind riding a bike with a forsale sign on it.....lol Plus she can hitch a ride with my wife in the mini rail. Give me a call my number is 817-307-2352

We are here! When is everyone else showing up? First day of riding wasn't bad. Dreary all day and kinda cold. Should clear out tomorrow.

First trip out and I bent on upper A Arm! Go figure. Thankful for Next Day Air shipping. New set to be here tomorrow.

Race it! Break it! Fix it! Repeat!

SP

It was a fun weekend I got a good sunburn and even got the wifes jeep stuck and on its side down in a huge hole and it only cost me a case of budweiser to get it out. Lol

No prob Lobo glad I got you a site it was cool hangin with you that's a sweet bike you have. If I hadn't blown up my trail bike I woulda gone riding with you more.

It was also good meeting Tnt,Spurdy, and Zachass.

Wow Zach that's a sweet lookin bike of yours.

Had fun racin with Trexbanshee and his bro David you guys r super cool like always.

It was great meeting everyone and seeing all the others I have met in the past as well!! Cant wait for the next big trip, even if it is next year!! I love BSin with everyone and looking at all the sweet rides!! This was a really short trip for me, only about a day!! Had to roll out early sat afternoon!! Look forward to seeing everyone again!!

Z