Wheel spacers

Crash66

I was wondering if anyone has ever used wheel spacers to widen the front end, I already have Roll Design extended a arms that put me at 45 inches and would like to get to near 50 to match up with my extended axle thats at 49inches. I'm avid motocrosser and want to put the banshee on the track, so I like the extra width. I see nice billet cnc machined ones that add 2 inches to each side, but they do add weight to the front end of about a pound, not sure if this will effect handeling any advice?? Thanks, Chris

I had the durablue 1.5 spacers on the front along with +2 arms and +4 axle. I had no issues out of it. I never been on my side and would fly around corners. O

ne thing was that on tight turns, or whipin it around, I had to make sure I had a good grip and control or it would turn the wheels too tight and try and throw me over the front.

If you want crazy bump steer and more stress on the steering/suspension, go for it, But IMO there a waist of money and like i said alot more bump steer and strees on the steering/suspension components.

You want to try and get the center of the rim right over the spindles where the arms connect, this will give you almost no bump steer at all which it will ride alot better and turn better also. :ph34r:

If you want crazy bump steer and more stress on the steering/suspension, go for it, But IMO there a waist of money and like i said alot more bump steer and strees on the steering/suspension components.

You want to try and get the center of the rim right over the spindles where the arms connect, this will give you almost no bump steer at all which it will ride alot better and turn better also. :ph34r:

ha sounds like my bike after i flipped the front rims...

not a nice ride like that

..well it sounds like new wider a arms are in my future...was hopin to get off cheap...maybe someone wants to trade my +2+2 that are more suited for trails , ill have to explore that idea, thanks for the info. I might try the spacers for now and see what happens..decisions, decisions.

..well it sounds like new wider a arms are in my future...was hopin to get off cheap...maybe someone wants to trade my +2+2 that are more suited for trails , ill have to explore that idea, thanks for the info. I might try the spacers for now and see what happens..decisions, decisions.

PM me