A-arms + Shocks

TeamRealtreeHD

The best deal I found were wicked's (few colors available) for around 400 bucks. I found my elka dual rates for 420 shipped valved for my weight, riding style, etc. Plus a shirt, stickers, manual, and tools so it was pretty legit. I don't think your gonna find a new shock for under 350 shipped so paying 70 more for elkas over works seemed to be worth it for me. I love my wicked a-arms but I had to get my tie rods re-tapped because there was so many shavings still in it. Other than that though my shocks and a-arms have been great.

I am dead set on dual rate elkas, non rezzie

I will be going with either wicked or ASR arms.

Not sure how long I need my shocks to be, I want the thing to sit as high as it does with stock arms and shocks.

I am figuring I will find that out once I call or talk to whoever I will be buying the shocks from

Where is the cheapest places to buy these shocks? Ebay/

Since your close and all you should go through Cody at Buchanan Racing. His shop is rite off of 208. Real close to my place. We are old riding buddies. He will get you the best price and talk you through your setup. Hes a pro GNCC Racer himself. I used to work with him for a bit and I got a few people on this board Elkas through him. They were all happy. Definatly your best route. He will get you some nice Lonestar A Arms too or other brands.Thats what I have and recomend LONESTAR Racing +2+1. I know he doesnt deal with wicked or ASR. He will ship to you if you cant make it hes just not doing anything out of state anymore and Im not there to ship anything so...

814-786-7776 Ask for Cody

Cheapest way to go for all of your parts too. Just tell him you know Neil.