Las Vegas area

spurdy

Hey guys,

I am gonna be in Vegas Oct 2 - 9 for a trade show. I would like to check out some riding spots if they are close or a drag strip or something. Or maybe just have a beer and shoot the shit with other HQer's.

Let me know if anything is going on during those dates.

SP

im a vegas local, im probably heading out to dumont for kickoff weekend also.and if you dont want to go there we could possibly meet up at apex *gaypex* or logandale dunes which is like 45 minutes from my house.. or armagosa sand dunes

No, I am not bringing a ride. I fly in on friday and have to work setting up the equipment to demo for the show. Then I have to be available during the show if anything goes down and to answer technical questions for customers and keep the sales guys from telling to tall of tales about the performance of the shit we make!

Really just looking to hang out.

SP

Cool, will do.

SP

dont knock apex. thats the motherland. because of the harsh terrain, sandy areas, large rocks, and huge whoops apex has produced many a great rider. plus its in our backyard. sandqueens dont like apex. i love apex. ive been to logandale but its boring. its just flat and no fun. apex has areas that will kill you if youre not careful, thats the fun of it.