electrics give me a headache

bunga's

put it in gear. you can use an impact driver which is 10-15 from harbor freight or online. i know rmatv has one. part # 1145050001. or, you can use a breaker bar and smack it with a hammer while holding pressure to unscrew it. if your stator ohms out within specs on the lighting, ignition, and pickup, and you aren't lighting up a bulb tester on either coil, then it's most likely the flywheel. if you need the puller asap, yamaha has them in stock and it fits other yamaha flywheels as well as some other makes. do you have the ohm specs?

well yer thats what has me puzzled, all the coils come up good, i read the other post about corrosion in the flywheel. my one is brown lol like a old lawnmower hahaha very old but it doesnt look like it has had water in there. i might have to buy a puller and if its ugly i may as well replace the whole lot. every stator kit i seen on ebay i calle up and they dont have stock. unreal.