is this normal

banshee-mike

i have a 01 shee with fmf fattys and pc2s,k&n pods boysen reeds with the stock carbs with 30 pilots 3rd pos on needle and 300 mains.i took it out the other day and took it easy through some trails and everything seemed to be fine.today i raced my buudy about 4 times and was putting out alot of smoke after i raced and there was oil dripping out of the silencer around the screws only on one side.do i need to repack or is there something else wrong.thanks for your help.

i have a 01 shee with fmf fattys and pc2s,k&n pods boysen reeds with the stock carbs with 30 pilots 3rd pos on needle and 300 mains.i took it out the other day and took it easy through some trails and everything seemed to be fine.today i raced my buudy about 4 times and was putting out alot of smoke after i raced and there was oil dripping out of the silencer around the screws only on one side.do i need to repack or is there something else wrong.thanks for your help.

Oil dripping out your exhaust can't be good. When was the last time your repacked your mufflers?? You should do that every 4-6 rides. It quiets the bike and restores power.