need help picking pipes!

volcrano

looked at my shee today im running 19 domes on mine will check what compression is how rich is your bike running may try leaning it down a little bit just dont see spending money when you dont have to

looked at my shee today im running 19 domes on mine will check what compression is how rich is your bike running may try leaning it down a little bit just dont see spending money when you dont have to

i know dude-i already shipped the cpis tho and got some pro ciruits on the way.gonna sell my 34mms and get 28 flatslides too.the only thing is the silencers are type 296 forrestry silencers.ill have to try them-might go 308s.with cpis i had 240 mains dude.if i went leaner i dont know what would have happened!!!!!lol.

i know dude-i already shipped the cpis tho and got some pro ciruits on the way.gonna sell my 34mms and get 28 flatslides too.the only thing is the silencers are type 296 forrestry silencers.ill have to try them-might go 308s.with cpis i had 240 mains dude.if i went leaner i dont know what would have happened!!!!!lol.

Nice choice on the pipes and carbs. That porting and reed setup is gonna throw a little kink in the mix though. Your definitely on well on your way to a solid trail bike. If it's gonna be a while before you can get some different cylinders I would throw those pipes and carbs on rejet it and put that timing plate on +4 and let her rip. Just to see how it feels.

Nice choice on the pipes and carbs. That porting and reed setup is gonna throw a little kink in the mix though. Your definitely on well on your way to a solid trail bike. If it's gonna be a while before you can get some different cylinders I would throw those pipes and carbs on rejet it and put that timing plate on +4 and let her rip. Just to see how it feels.

hell yeah.well my motor guy sia he did a agg. trail/dune port so i should be titties.gonna run stock carbs till i find good price on 28s but what should i do about reeds??dump v3s for stock cages with dual stage petals??help bretheren lol.

low or mid tension carbon tech reeds on stock cages.

sweet.now-until i get the carbon techs-what would be better right now-my factory cages and reeds or the v3s??my stock 26s are going back on to for the moment while i shop.

+1 for Carbon Tech. You can get Carbon Tech reed pedals for about 80 dollars. Port your stock cages and throw them suckers in there. As for what you would do now. Try them both and see which you like better. I can almost guarantee the stock will offer more bottom end punch than the VF3's.