Jeff @ Fast

Ieat4strokes

Best way to get in touch with Jeff is through email or phone. He's extremely busy right now. He told me he is much more busy this year than he has been in the past. Keep in mind he doesn't only work on Banshee motors. He does a lot of stuff for local shops too. I normally just email him and get really quick replies.

Here's a quote from Jeff in one of our recent email conversations in regards to my cylinders.

"I was up this morning working on them at 5am and im gonna try to do it again tomorrow. You WILL have them in plenty of time for your ride on the 10th that i promise! I havent even had time to get on HQ lately and that used to be my life. Im sure i have a ton of pm's but dont even have time to get on there to read them. I guess i figure if someone needs me, they will call or email me. We are WAYYYYY busier than we have ever been for this time of year."

I agree about the colors / format of HQ. It has to go back.

Edited by JasonsBanshee

That is cool. Good things come to those that wait. I have a dune ported 4 mill from FAST and it hauls the mail.

I can deffinatly see jeffs point about the phone call vs email. I couldn't even emagine how many emails he gets. Seriouse people use the phone. How many emails do you think he gets where people ask for prices, and talk builds then end up dissapearing. With email your anonimus the phone makes you more personal.

Trouble navigating the site....come on. LOL! Ive been told the same thing also. People arent getting pm's. Ive not gotten a few also. They keep saying this place is going too get back too normal but im starting too lose faith. The havent even changed the background yet. I cant stay on as long as I used too anymore. too bright and get a headache. Ive been hearing the same from others that are never around anymore also. There hanging out at another site now. Bummer. All it would take is to at least change the background and keep threads from running of the page and alot of people would be happy again. Savage had a few good ones. They need too let him fix this place up. Just my .02 guys. sorry for venting on your thread dude.

Is that all you do is complain, seriously?