BILLET WATER PUMP DRIVE GEAR NOW AVAILABLE.

blowit

We finally have these available for purchase. Thanks to the guys here that help with our testing. These parts are proved out and ready for shipment. I will offer 10% off to HQrs for the hell of it since our dealers are not stocking this item just yet. Price for the gear is $33.99. If you are interested, please just shoot me a PM or email with your contact info and I will follow up with you. My apology if this violates any site policies and feel free to delete.

Thanks.

Brandon

Mull Engineering

SDC10784 mod 1 small.jpg

We finally have these available for purchase. Thanks to the guys here that help with our testing. These parts are proved out and ready for shipment. I will offer 10% off to HQrs for the hell of it since our dealers are not stocking this item just yet. Price for the gear is $33.99. If you are interested, please just shoot me a PM or email with your contact info and I will follow up with you. My apology if this violates any site policies and feel free to delete.

Thanks.

Brandon

Mull Engineering

nice work Brandon!

Brandon,

I am heading to LS tomorrow for Sand Fest. You going down for that? If so, I'd pick one up from you then or maybe on my way back through Wichita on sunday if that is possible.

SP

Not going to make the LS trip. Been down sick for a couple weeks. Gotta get caught up. Touch base with me Fri and I will see if I can catch up with you Sun. Probably be over in the R&D shop at some point.

THanks

Brandon

Not going to make the LS trip. Been down sick for a couple weeks. Gotta get caught up. Touch base with me Fri and I will see if I can catch up with you Sun. Probably be over in the R&D shop at some point.

THanks

Brandon

Cool. How can I get in touch with you on Friday?

If you'd like I can take some with me and sell them while I am down there. I am meeting up with a bunch of HQ guys. Will be traveling through wichita around 9pm tonight. I wouldn't want anything for doing it but I'd be willing to help you get them out there.

Let me know.

SP

Cool. How can I get in touch with you on Friday?

If you'd like I can take some with me and sell them while I am down there. I am meeting up with a bunch of HQ guys. Will be traveling through wichita around 9pm tonight. I wouldn't want anything for doing it but I'd be willing to help you get them out there.

Let me know.

SP

I shot you an email ( I think) earlier. I hope it worked. I cannot tell much with the PM system we have.

B

Didn't get any emails today. Your box seems to be full I cannot PM you. Call me at 816.213.8504. Just outside wichita now.

SP

That figures.... I already left the shop and did not bring any parts with me. I will have to catch you on the ride back. I deleted all my PMs so hopefully you can send me a PM now (just maybe...)