Amp link question

crustydemon

Basically, they were created to "fix" the banshees problem of the swingarms pivot point being so far away from the front sprocket. They did great, but they get hated on for a few reasons, mainly replacement parts when it comes time to rebuild. Im sure a few others will chime in with their 2 cents.....

Basically, they were created to "fix" the banshees problem of the swingarms pivot point being so far away from the front sprocket. They did great, but they get hated on for a few reasons, mainly replacement parts when it comes time to rebuild. Im sure a few others will chime in with their 2 cents.....

Thanks for the reply, I remember hearing about that now.

i like mine. but it really depends on the one you get the have diffrent sprocket slash gearing mine is a 25 to 1. idk i like it. but like the dude said the rebuild of them sucks mostly because you have 2 shearch for the peices.. but mine has been good for the last 2 years with some hard riding going on in every diffrent kind of terrain