Stock culinder questions..

97_banshee

ive got a stock cylinder banshee wtih a dune/drag port done by M&M Atv. stock carbs.. powerhead.. carbon fiber reeds. CPI inframe pipes.... anyways... i was wondering power differences in fixing up this stock cylnder with a 4mil and bigger carbs.... of tryin a 7mil with bigger carbs.. or if it would be better to buy a different set of cylinders and building a motor with them... ive had the 421 cubb and did not like it much.. i loved to top end power... hated the bottom end..

i want something with some bottom end that still has that wild top end power.. something that is reliable...

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ON "CYLINDER" IN THE TITLE

Edited by 97_banshee

id shoot andy at M&M a message and see what he recommends. if he built the motor, he will know what your best options are.

7mm is a pointless stroke, considering 10mm is the same money.. but both are considerably more money than the 4mm because of the price of the crank and case trenching.

id shoot andy at M&M a message and see what he recommends. if he built the motor, he will know what your best options are.

7mm is a pointless stroke, considering 10mm is the same money.. but both are considerably more money than the 4mm because of the price of the crank and case trenching.

Hey Tyler,

Not to jack this guys thread or anything but, could you throw out some numbers on the price difference in a 4 mil crank and a 10 mil? What's does the trenching run? Would a 10 mil make a good dune motor or is it more geared for point and shoot / drag racing?

SP

Not sure if i remember these cylinders or not but if you could give me some more info on them i might be able to tell you a little more about them. Going to 4 7 or 10 without reporting it to get the port timings correct will yield you little to no gains if not a loss. There are some things we can do to pick up the low end just hit me up and ill give you some suggestions.

Andy

M&M ATV