shhhh....... sleeper motor how to

NYCBanshee

Mine looked stock when i first built it. 7 mil stock cylinder, stock chambered head stock carbs comverted to alky with half the float cut off for more fuel in the bowl and the powerjets facing the inside. Couldnt see them from the side, inframe cpi's, 2-5 override, and even a boost bottle. That would hang with any 4 mil cub and people would come over take my seat off and inspect the bike. But after looping it over a couple of times, it has a 12 over swinger and +2 out the front lsr a arms and big bore out frames. Not much a sleeper any more.

I think maxing the internals without adding any trinkets like stainless screws, vf cages, stickers... I agree with getting black PT pipes and shaving the head.

I wanted a sleeper but mine came with rims and chrome pipes... so I'll probably keep buying shiny crap now

So here is what Im going to do so far for my sleeper

Paul turner flat black in frames

Mull Engineering Head

Impeller and timing plate

4 mill true and welded

pro lite piston(not sure what bore)

sling shot undercover lock up, billet basket and upgraded clutch kit

Pods

Boy Reeds in stock cages

gearing (not sure what size yet)

lightened flywheel

Need to figure out

carbs(size)

ignition mods

jugs( port, boost port, power valves)

Power Valves, new head, Carbs = NOT sleeper at all!

Dam good port job (Key)

-Maybe 4 mill

-Milled stock head

-Lightened stock fly wheel

-Boyseen reeds in stock cage or (v force sand off lable and paint them that shitty stock color)

-Bored out Stock carbs to 28's I believe ( really all you need unless you go 4 mill or more you may want more carb) Hell leave the stupid tors tops on.

-Timing advanced mod stock plate or buy adjustable plate

-Fatty's or T5's chrome or black either way every dam shee has pipes and these just scream typical lame run of the mill banshee but they are great with port jobs.

-FAST Clutch, billet basket

-Modded air box with out lid, K and N clamp on

You would have a pretty fast bike and look bone stock but pipes. You would stomp any mild shee and piped mild 450's.