amsoil interceptor

Well yeah. :lol:

Well ive talked to a kirk with a shee from the wack quite a few time, just thought your were the same guy.

But anyways the local site in BC here for quads is http://quads.ca/bb/index.php?sid=9bf62b57a40ed92814e342459a878953 Check it out sometime man. :ph34r:

thats wierd.... how many kirks with shee's in the wack are there? ive only seen 2 shees around here, and they were in a guys pickup at the bar.

and thanks for the site.

do you think this is going to cause carbon buildup in my ski then? i am running the oil injection system, which runs 50:1, but it is a non variable pump, so at idle its like 100:1.

No ,You can get carbon buildup at 40 to 1 or richer. carbon build up comes from running too much oil. 100 to 1 is 100 parts fuel to 1 part oil.

Edited by ziegman

klotz at 50:1

Couldnt have said it better my self.

Klotz R50 if you want low smoke and clean burning.

Klotz Supertechniplate 80% synthetic 20% benol caster oil. Burns dirtier than R50 but not as bad as Benol.

Klotz Benol 100% caster oil but doesnt burn as clean.

All 3 are for Premix only / Non injector oil because they are thick. Your not buying a bottle of thined out oil. They have higher viscositys than Amsoil, and have higher Flash Points than Amsoil.