Can't Push With Clutch Held In

Driggs

I've noticed that when I have the clutch held in and also in gear, it feels like it's not letting go. I notice this when I'm trying to roll it down the ramps off the truck and just try to hold the clutch in so it can roll and it won't. I have to find neutral so it’ll roll. I also have a hell of a time finding neutral the majority of the time (running or not). I had a lot of slack in my clutch cable so I adjusted that and I'm still having the same issue. Any ideas or is this normal?

stock clutch? Adjusted right? How old is the clutch? Does it get looser after you ride it? Sometimes if a banshee sits a while the clutch plates stick together till you pump the clutch or ride the bike and shift a couple times...

I've noticed that when I have the clutch held in and also in gear, it feels like it's not letting go. I notice this when I'm trying to roll it down the ramps off the truck and just try to hold the clutch in so it can roll and it won't. I have to find neutral so it’ll roll. I also have a hell of a time finding neutral the majority of the time (running or not). I had a lot of slack in my clutch cable so I adjusted that and I'm still having the same issue. Any ideas or is this normal?

Do you know where the clutch actuator lines up at?

SP

It's an 06 and just bought it a month ago so I doubt anything has every been done to the clutch. It was stock except for pipes. I'm not sure if it's any different after I've been riding. I'll have to test this weekend. As far as the clutch actuator, I'm not sure. I'll have to check that. Is that the same as the "clutch align marks" that the manual talks about?

It's an 06 and just bought it a month ago so I doubt anything has every been done to the clutch. It was stock except for pipes. I'm not sure if it's any different after I've been riding. I'll have to test this weekend. As far as the clutch actuator, I'm not sure. I'll have to check that. Is that the same as the "clutch align marks" that the manual talks about?

I bet that is exactly what you are referring to. The mark on top of the cases that the arm lines up with. Should be out of adjustment but your bike shouldn't "not" disengage either but that is what is happening. Definitely sounds like something is out of adjustment.

SP